I’ve made so many mistakes with women I was attracted to in the past due to hesitation at key moments during an interaction.
On several occasions I’m convinced I would have ended up having sex that very day with them if I hadn’t screwed things up royally due to nice guy mentality and fear.
You might find yourself hesitating when you:
- see a girl you like and want to go and talk to her
- you haven’t chosen a first date venue and can’t decide where to go
- when you’ve been chatting to a friend of a friend at a party and want to go in for the kiss
- want to ask a women you’ve been chatting to online on a date
- when you think she’s in to you but you can’t be certain
- when she’s definitely in to you but you don’t know what to do about it