To help 10,000 people become someone everyone wants to meet. I’ll help you make friends easily in social and business situations and become more attractive to the opposite sex.
I’m a 34 year old former web analyst living in London, England, who now applies scientific strategy and optimisation principles to the lives of men and women in order to improve their dating and social life.
I spent a decade learning and applying the most powerful self-improvement and social skills techniques I discovered to myself in order to improve my business and personal life.
It worked, and I went from a shy, stay at home kind of guy who was hopeless with women with an average job to a confident man who now enjoys the company of the opposite sex, loves talking to people, and run my own consultancy business.
My 8 guiding principles
I believe success in life and in dating will come to you if you follow these principles for success in life.
- Take responsibility
- Respect others
- Master your mind
- Evolve continuously
- Love yourself
- Lead a fulfilling life
- Be bold
- Dare to be different
How I can help you
You have goals, objectives and targets you want to meet in dating, relationships and life. I can help you achieve all of that and more by making you the man you know you can be.
Although my techniques are focused on dating, the skills you’ll learn by working with me can be applied to:
- building a social circle
- getting on better with your boss
- finding the girl of your dreams
- generate more business from networking events
- get back a zest for life with new-found confidence
I want to teach those skills to you. Visit my dating coaching page to have a free chat with me to get the ball rolling.
Why did I start this blog?
- I want to share some of the knowledge I’ve learned.
- As men we need to understand what our relationship options are, and not be conditioned to think a monogamous relationship is the only answer, or to settle for something you don’t really want because you don’t have options.
- I want men to understand how they need to treat the women they date and are in relationships with in order to generate maximum happiness and minimum drama for both people.
- To demistify the process about building great relationships with women.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who is able to get first dates but doesn’t seem to be able to convert them into relationships.
- Anyone who feels that the monogamous relationship style isn’t for them, but isn’t sure how to go about building a non-monogamous one.
- Someone who want to be able to walk into a room and talk to anyone with ease.
- Someone who want to become more confident when interacting and flirting with the opposite sex.
- Someone who finds talking to people difficult due to nervousness or social anxiety,
- Someone who want to improve relationships in all areas of their life.
- Someone who keeps getting overlooked for a promotion by people less talented than they are.
If that sounds like you, get in touch with me and let me transform your life.
All the best,
— Ed Stone